Moto RUMI 125 GP e Moto 3
The return to competitions is the result of Stefano Rumi’s ingenuity and passion.
From 1990 to 2016 the RUMI motorcycle returned to the track competing in various championships including Italian, European and world (125/Moto3).
The engines were conceived, designed and designed by Stefano Rumi, as were the frames and geometries; all innovative and out of the ordinary. A team of specialists has been selected to manage everything starting from scratch and doing everything in-house at RUMI.
A huge commitment for an excellent result.
- Cutting-edge technology, powerful engines, manageable frames, sophisticated and precise geometries and refined control systems. These are the RUMIs for the track.
- 125 two-stroke, inspired by the design of the RUMI engines of the 50s for the Italian and European Speed Championships (CIV and CEV). from 1990 to 2011
- 250 four-stroke, completely new for the Italian Speed Championship (CIV). from 2010 to 2016.
- Lightweight, perfectly integrated into the geometry of the bikes, they allowed all the riders to express themselves at the highest level, guaranteeing exceptional handling
- Some pictures from the tracks. We have included the names of the Drivers who took turns driving and we thank them all for their valuable contribution.